|SPARC Innovation Fair Presentations|
SPARC Innovation Fair Presentations
There were several interesting projects from the DSpace community presented during the SPARC Innovation Fair in November. Each project was allowed to present a single slide that summarized their project. These slides are now available.
* Allyson Mower, University of Utah - The University Scholarly Knowledge Inventory System
* Alvin Hutchinson, Smithsonian Institution - Libraries? Institutional Bibliography: Using Tools to Circumvent Depositor Reluctance
* Brenda Burk, IUPUI University Library - Streamlining the submissions
* Guy McGarva & Robin Rice, University of Edinburgh - Two standards-compliant ways to geo-reference objects in DSpace repositories
* Sean Thomas, Massachusetts Institute of Technology - SIMILE Project?s Citeline: A new tool for bibliography publishing on the Web
* Marianne Buehler, Rochester Institute of Technology - Harvest a College?s Scholarship?
* Mary Betts-Gray & John Harrington, Cranfield University - Show your True Colors Advocacy Campaign
* Tomonari Kinto, University of Tsukuba - SCPJ project: Promoting Japanese scholarly societies? understanding of open access
* Shane Beers, George Mason University - Electronic Theses and Dissertations: An interdepartmental approach
* Sue Kunda, Oregon State University - Scanning for Success: Oregon State University Libraries? Digitization Program